Все о видео играх на PC

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Все о видео играх на PC » Новости выходящих игр » 10.04.2012 запущен открытый тест Royal Quest

10.04.2012 запущен открытый тест Royal Quest

Сообщений 1 страница 21 из 21

Глобальная сетевая игра Royal Quest, созданная студией Katauri, открывает двери для всех желающих — сегодня стартует открытое бета-тестирование MMORPG. Принять участие в тесте очень просто. Для этого нужно всего лишь зайти на официальный сайт Royal Quest и зарегистрироваться.

Этапу ОБТ предшествовало длительное закрытое тестирование, в ходе которого разработчики исправили десятки ошибок и отрегулировали игровой процесс на основании пожеланий тестеров. Участников открытого теста ждут новые локации, встречи с новыми монстрами и квесты. Кроме того, в ближайшее время Katauri обещает реализовать войны гильдий за право обладания собственным замком и добавить в Royal Quest летающие острова, где развернутся массовые сражения.

http://uploads.ru/i/L/a/0/La0Wp.jpg

magnificent put up, very informative. I ponder why the opposite experts of this sector don't notice this. You should proceed your writing. I'm sure, you have a great readers' base already!

This post provides clear idea designed for the new visitors of blogging, that genuinely how to do running a blog.

Hi there colleagues, how is all, and what you desire to say regarding this post, in my view its in fact awesome in support of me.

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this piece of writing i thought i could also make comment due to this good  article.

What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this website, and your views are fastidious for new visitors.

Hello there! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after looking at some of the articles I realized it's new to me. Anyways, I'm certainly happy I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back often!

Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the challenges. It was definitely informative. Your site is extremely helpful. Thank you for sharing!

Wow, amazing blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, let alone the content!

Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by accident, and I am stunned why this twist of fate did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.

Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Opera, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have developed some nice methods and we are looking to trade solutions with other folks, why not shoot me an email if interested.

Great article.

Hi there, after reading this remarkable post i am too cheerful to share my knowledge here with friends.

I every time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of net therefore from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere, when i read this article i thought i could also create comment due to this good  piece of writing.

No matter if some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she wishes to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

Magnificent site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks for your effort!

Thankfulness to my father who informed me regarding this blog, this blog is actually remarkable.

Magnificent website. Lots of helpful information here. I'm sending it to a few friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you on your sweat!

Asking questions are actually fastidious thing if you are not understanding something totally, but this piece of writing offers pleasant understanding yet.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»

Вы здесь » Все о видео играх на PC » Новости выходящих игр » 10.04.2012 запущен открытый тест Royal Quest